What free upgrades have been added for registered users?
- All registered users can enjoy the following enhancements and will be able to set up alerts for:
- Last Price or when a price crosses a High or Low for an individual ticker
- Intraday or End of Day values
- When a company issues a press release
What additional upgrades have been added for individuals with a paid digital subscription?
- Ability to add multiple conditions (Example: price hits target AND liquidity hits volume)
- Price or Percent Change (Greater/Less)
- End of Day Email (Watchlist and Portfolio)
- Highs/Lows (% From High/Low or makes new High/Low)
- Liquidity (Volume - Greater/Less)
- Technical Indicators:
- Average Volume
- Historic Volatility
- MACD Oscillator
- Moving Average
- Percent R
- Raw Stochastic
- Relative Strength
- Standard Deviation
- Stochastic %D and %K
- True Range
- Weighted Alpha
What will happen to my old alerts?
- The Globe's new Alerts tool is on a new platform and offers dramatically more value than the legacy tool
- If you had Alerts in our legacy tool, they will need to be recreated in the new tool
How come I no longer setup and manage email alerts from Watchlist?
- In March 2018 Globe Investor underwent several critical technical upgrades and and the administration of Alerts was removed from the Watchlist tool